Since August 1, 2010 my mortgage was turned over to IBMLBPS.I spoke to someone twice.

I faxed off my papers that was asked of me. On 8/26/2010 I finally reached someone named Tracey and she told me one of the papers were missing. Chase did me the same way for a whole year. In March of 2010 I decided to deal with an affiliate of Chase opposed to doing it myself and received nothing but a transfer over to IBMLBPS.

I want my house HELP SOMEONE.

I just need a modification not a new house.Help Me

Had an Experience with IBM Lender?

Comments

Last month - a representative from Fannie Mae & I sat on the telephone for 2hrs - then 2-1/2 hours with IBM HAMP program - they never answered the telephone & dropped the call - she said she would put it in her records.But if the Federal program is suppose to get answers - can't -we're doomed - right?

The reason for the call is that they did give me a trial modification but used erroneous numbers & they keep asking me for papers.

There is no remedy - except that Oregon is not that far away & I guess I could just "go" & try to make an appointment.When you're doing everything they've asked you to do & still they deal fradulently - its impossible!!

Lending Club - FICO 780, $215k a year income - denied Lending Club "Much like the other reviews here, they put me through the ringer. Forms, tax returns, bank statements, W-2's, etc. One step at a time. So first fill out forms. 3..." Read more Naca - Review in Loans and Mortgages category from Frederick, Maryland Naca "0.062% 30 year fixed interest rate. No PMI, no closing costs. Credit score= 598. Less than 30k TOTAL including buydown interest being paid on a 382k loan(405k purchase price) Naca is..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more Sheffield Financial - SHEFFIELD'S PAYMENT SCAM?? LATE WHEN YOU'RE NOT Sheffield Financial "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..." Read more A100 BUILDERS 4U trading as Builders 4U Construction - WARNING!!!!! Builders 4u Construction "After more than 2 years of dealing with this disreputable company, and specifically the owner Mr Thembani Khumalo ID # 620414 5394 18 7, we are forced to take legal..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more Somertime Pool Repair Somertime Pool Repair "I brought a brand new pool heater from them and had them installed September 2015, the pool heater leaking a lot of water after I came back from vacation this..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more