Since August 1, 2010 my mortgage was turned over to IBMLBPS.I spoke to someone twice.

I faxed off my papers that was asked of me. On 8/26/2010 I finally reached someone named Tracey and she told me one of the papers were missing. Chase did me the same way for a whole year. In March of 2010 I decided to deal with an affiliate of Chase opposed to doing it myself and received nothing but a transfer over to IBMLBPS.

I want my house HELP SOMEONE.

I just need a modification not a new house.Help Me

Had an Experience with IBM Lender?

Comments

Last month - a representative from Fannie Mae & I sat on the telephone for 2hrs - then 2-1/2 hours with IBM HAMP program - they never answered the telephone & dropped the call - she said she would put it in her records.But if the Federal program is suppose to get answers - can't -we're doomed - right?

The reason for the call is that they did give me a trial modification but used erroneous numbers & they keep asking me for papers.

There is no remedy - except that Oregon is not that far away & I guess I could just "go" & try to make an appointment.When you're doing everything they've asked you to do & still they deal fradulently - its impossible!!

Usaa - Dangerously Incompetent Company Usaa "I had been a loyal customer of USAA for 26 years and a most recent event in December changed all of that. While driving from California to Arizona, I hit..." Read more Kondaur Capital - Working with foreclosures isn't easy. Kondaur Capital "Kondaur has been a long time client of mine and out of many servicers I've worked with, they have usually been the most professional. They handle all of the expenses..." Read more Usaa - Agent rude as usual and refuses to address damage to truck done by appraisal unit Usaa "It was resolved, but not their new attitude toward "members" which is not what myself and others I've met who've recently filed claims are being treated like. Very cold and..." Read more Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more Universal Autograph Collectors Club - How not to treat your customers Universal Autograph Collectors Club "Ive been collecting Autographs for some years now 3 months ago my partner paid for a membership to the UACC it was paid through PayPal just over a month later..." Read more Usave Car And Truck Rental - Extra charges after devastation in Puerto Rico... Usave Car And Truck Rental "Hi. My name is Wanda Bonilla and I live in Florida since 2014, but all my family is in PR. Due to the devastating havoc caused to the island by..." Read more Chrysler Customer Care DOES NOT CARE Chrysler "2014 RAM Eco Diesel. 38000 miles w/Factory extended warranty. Starter Cable shorts out on frame and catches FIRE under the truck while driving. Extended Service contract clearly states that wiring..." Read more North American Van Lines - Refund on extra charge and service not render. North American Van Lines "I booked our move thru NorthAmerican Van line thru your Beltmann Group for July 14, 2017 from Keasbey NJ to Fort Myers Fl.. At the time that the estimate was..." Read more