I am a Realtor in Florida and my client's Chase loans have been switched to this lender.I have only been able to reach a human being one time and since then I cannot get a hold of anyone.

Each time I press '0' for customer service I get transferred to someone's voicemail. The voicemail box is full and I can't leave a message.

What kind of operation is this? So unprofessional and a disservice to the borrowers.

If people reading this use Chase for any type of banking, I would pull my money out of their bank.Utterly ridiculous!

Had an Experience with IBM Lender?

Comments

#207222

firstname.lastname@lbps.com

#207175

I have been trying for 1month+ to obtain approval from them to speak to me as a 3rd party. I have had to submit the request 3 times. Has anyone been able to establish a contact name and number?

#196988

funny thing is, IBM sells goods/services to people to avoid things like full voicemail boxes.Somehow they forgot to service themselves...

or maybe their clusters broke down.

Wouldn't be surprised...they've been outsourcing a lot of their crucial server maintainance jobs lately.

#196874

I'm in the same boat. FL Realtor trying to make contact with them about a Short Sale. Any progress on yours?

Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more Hawk Eye Management - Fraud! Don't use Hawkeye Management/Lencred to finance your business! Hawk Eye Management "I was recently approached by Hawkeye Management for business loans. Once we reached the application stage, it changed into LenCred. It seems the two are the same company. One representative..." Read more NACA Customer Service Naca "As a licensed real estate broker with Opulence Real Estate Group, I have a love hate relationship with NACA. I personally purchased my home via NACA in 2009. I was..." Read more Lending Club - Review in Loans and Mortgages category  from Santa Ana, California Lending Club "I am so hurt. I had an emergency and had to relocate me and my children and applied for a loan and was approved even though I was uncomfortable with..." Read more Southern Style Design Bar - Don't waste your money! Rude seller, damaged order, poor customer service Southern Style Design Bar "Ordered vinyl on 8/21/17, arrived 10/6/17 damaged. The box had obviously been crushed prior to shipping, so the items would fit. It had been awkwardly taped shut, and the vinyl..." Read more CMR Construction And Roofing - Poor customer service and unacceptable business practices CMR Construction And Roofing "Ryne Peak of CMR came to my home on Sept 20th after Hurricane IRMA. Inspected the damage from the hurricane, took all kinds of pictures, said he would send all..." Read more American Mattress - Warranty Scam American Mattress "Time to replace mattress & foundation. Original items with frame bought at American Mattress. After 7 months, with only one person sleeping in this Queen mattress ($1200) the sides developed..." Read more Car Part Planet - Terrible Experience Car Part Planet "I never submit reviews but as bad as my experience was i am going to. Engine showed up late. Extremely rusty on the inside (see attached photo) and full of..." Read more